- The controller of the personal data is marcintopolski.com
- If you do not agree to our terms and conditions, please do not use the website and do not sign up for the newsletters provided by marcintopolski.com
- Starway is processing clients’ personal data in order to:
- Allow the clients to use the website
- Respond to questions and concerns sent via contact form
- Provide subscription to free of charge electronically delivered newsletters
- Realize direct marketing for products and services provided by marcintopolski.com as well as products and services provided by marcintopolski.com’s commercial affiliates, if the client agrees to this kind of marketing.
- marcintopolski.com requires only the personal data which is necessary for the proper functioning of the website and providing its services. Failure to provide certain Personal Data will make it impossible for marcintopolski.com to provide its services.
- At any time client has the right to access the content of his/her data, correct them and if necessary to remove them completely.
- Among the types of Personal Data that marcintopolski.com collects, there are: name, last name, e-mail address and mobile phone numer.
- Aside from the data provided by clients in the process of: browsing the website, using contact form or subscribing to the newsletter, the website marcintopolski.com uses certain data collection and storing mechanisms:
- Cookies – data used to identify user’s session in the internet browser and on the servers of marcintopolski.com website
- Server logs – data such as: Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, web request location, browser type, browser language, date of the web request and referring pages.
Browsing the marcintopolski.com website’s content
- Browsing the marcintopolski.com website without using contact form or ordering newsletter does not require providing any personal data.
Using contact form
- Using contact form available at www.marcintopolski.com requires providing personal data, including: name, last name, e-mail address and phone numer.
- Using contact form available at https://marcintopolski.com/pl/zajecia/biznes/ requires providing personal data, including: name, last name, name of organization, e-mail address and phone numer.
Free of charge newsletter subscription
- Subscribing to electronical newsletter provided by marcintopolski.com requires providing your name and e-mail address. Providing this data is mandatory.
- Data provided by the user in the process of subscribing will not be used for any other purposes.
Disclosure of information for 3rd parties
- marcintopolski.com will not sell any personal data of its clients to other parties.
- Delivering services for clients may result in personal data being processed by other parties, which are bound by certain agreements with marcintopolski.com. It will not have any negative effect on security of clients’ personal data.
- Clients’ personal data can be disclosed to parties authorized by law, including judicial authorites.