Start your day differently… so that everyone around will wonder what’s so special about you…
Morning yoga is something really special. If this is one of your first activities in the morning, the practice can do miracles. There are so many benefits that it’s difficult to mention all of them here. However, there are a few that speak for themselves.
Morning yoga is:
- Energy – for the whole day and beyond. Incomparable with nothing else. No, it’s not a double espresso. 😉 It’s something more, because energy and enthusiasm will stay with you for the day. They will be subtle and will come in exactly when you’ll need it most.
- Your body – take care of it and give yourself some time in the morning. With yoga, you will approach the subject as a whole: aerobics, endurance, metabolism and body fat reduction. At the same time you’ll work on healthy spine and stretching. Finally relaxation will help you to ease all tension. You will know that you have done something good for yourself.
- Mindset – starting your day with yoga exercises, you will not only add energy and work with the body, but also, and perhaps most of all, you will prepare your mental sphere for the challenges of the day. You will start it more confident, relaxed and with a clear mind. It’s a perfect combination that gives you plenty of room for your creativity. Concentration and clarity of thoughts will trigger a task-oriented approach and help you raise efficiency where it is needed.
- Your potential – unleash it! Pure Kundalini Yoga technology is Body, Mind and Soul in one practice. Thanks to it you will work with areas to which ordinary disciplines do not have access.
- Time – is another advantage of morning activities. Afternoons are for you and your loved ones. Use spare time the way you like, because you already have your practice done. It gives a sense of self-agency and the first success of the day. Create momentum!
OH LALA, Pankiewicza Street 3, Warsaw. This place is almost always on the way. It’s literally 3 minutes walk from Warsaws Metro Centrum. Despite this, peace and calmness rule inside. There is only us and yoga in the morning. Afterwards you can take a shower and start your day refreshed and ready for action. You will fall in love with such mornings. ❤
TUESDAY AND THURSDAY: 8:30 – 10:00
At this time will not find overcrowded rooms and crush here. You will though find a time for yourself, an individual approach of the teacher and a lot of goodness to take home.
For Kundalini Yoga morning classes in Warsaw’s center please contact:
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or call: +48 793 284 245